A Handmade Father's Day Card
Father's Day Card
Directions for making Father's Day Card.
2 coordinating patterned papers
Letter stickers, 2 D's and 1 A
Pen or marker
1. Cut card stock to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, score and fold in half making a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card.
2. Cover front with one patterned paper. Cut 2 triangles for the collar from the same paper.
3. Cut a tie shape from the coordinating paper. Adhere, then adhere the 2 triangles for the collar. Adhere a button to each triangle.
4. Stick the letters on the tie to spell "DAD"
5. Use a dark pen or marker to trace around the collar to make it stand out.