Here's another free printable Christmas Card that you can download to your computer, print and send. Be creative! Add glitter glue, layer on color cardstock, or cut and paste to give your card a 3D look.
2. White Cardstock
3. Lightweight Paper
4. Decorative Scissors
1. Download Free Printable Christmas Card 002 if you have not done so.
2. Print pages(1)and (3) on white cardstock.
3. Print page(2) on lightweight paper.
4. Fold printed card from page(1) into half.
5. Trim with decorative scissors on the edges.(optional)
6. Attach lightweight printed paper to inside of card.
8. Cut out the word "Christmas Greetings" and snowflakes from sheet 3. Use foam tape and attached to card to give a 3D look. (Optional)
Variations: Cut out "Christmas Greetings" on page three (3) and attach to Navy or Red colour card-stocks.
Christmas Gift Tags
1. Print page three(3) on white card-stock.
2. Cut out "Christmas Greetings" around the outside oval frame.
3. Punch a hole inside the left edge of the oval frame.
4. Thread a white elastic string or navy fibres.