Handwritten Father's Day Card
by Cherry Yap
My Handwritten Father's Day Card
Below is the instructions for making this handwritten Father's Day Card.
Cardmaking Supplies Used:
- a ready made empty greeting card
- a motif paper
- gold ribbon
- stamp block
- gold stamp ink
Step by Step Instructions:
- 1. Cut a square hole in the middle of the front layer of the card (My measurement was 8cm x 8cm).
- 2. Cut the motif paper as the same size of the card (together with the hole).
- 3. Glue both papers.
- 4. Glue the gold ribbon to frame the square hole.
- 5. On the inside part of the card, I stamped the stamp block all over the card as the background, using gold stamp ink.
- 6. Stick a circle sticker in the middle of the card, or rather inside the square hole.
- 7. Write message accordingly. (I'd prefer using a ready-made stamp or print the message, but both were not available at that time when I made this Handwritten Father's Day Card).