More Hero Arts Rubber Stamps Cards Which I Had Made
More Hero Arts Rubber Stamps cards with step by step instructions - now you know that I really love these rubber stamps.
I will definitely add more Hero Arts rubber stamps cards here. So do bookmark this page if you want to see more rubber stamps cards.
Card Making Supplies:
1. Baby Pink Color Blank Basic Card
2. Small Piece Of Baby Pink Color Card
3. Small Leaf Stamp by Hero Arts Rubber Stamps
4. Words Stamp: Thank You For All The Special Things You Do by Hero Arts Rubber Stamps
5. Background Stamp: by All Night Media Rubber Stamps
6. Shadow Stamp: Eclipse Square by Hero Arts Rubber Stamps
7. Color Markers: Pink, Blue, & Yellow
8. Paper Punches: Flower (Samll & Medium)
9. Water Brush
10. Glue & Glitter Glue
11. Paper Trimmer
12. Water Spray
13. Heat Gun
14. Black Detail Embossing Powder
15. Memories Black Inkpad
16. Green Color Inkpad
17. Orange Color Gel Pen
Card Making Instructions:
1. Apply colors all over the background stamp with color markers.
2. Spray water on the stamp to move the colors.
3. Stamp image on the small piece of baby pink card.
4. Dry with the heat gun.
5. Gently tap Words Stamp on Black inkpad and stamp on the background image.
6. Pour black detail embossing powder on the stamped image and tap off excess powder.
7. Melt powder with heat gun.
8. Trim card and put aside.
9. Brush some colors on the shadow stamp with color markers and spray with water.
10. Stamp on baby pink card and when dry, layer the trimmed card on it.
11. From leftovers from the baby pink card, punch 6 medium flowers and 4 small flowers.
13. Apply glue and attach layered card on the baby pink color blank basic card.
14. Ink the leaf stamp with green color ink and stamp on the blank basic card.
15. Apply glue to the punched flowers and attach to the card.
16. Use the orange color gel pen to draw a gathering of dots in the centre of each flower
Copyright ©2004-2007 www.making-greeting-cards.com. All Rights Reserved.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.