(Kaiapoi Canterbury New Zealand)
Snow Capped Mountains - A Merry Christmas Card
Card Making Supplies for above Merry Christmas card:
- red card stock
- white embossing powder
- rubber stamps
- glitter glue
- foam tape
- coloring media
Card Making Instructions:
- Fold red card stock in half
- On the fold line, cut down about 2 inches
- Cut on a gradual slope to outside edge of card using decorative scissors so when embossed with white embossing powder, it will give the effect of snow capped mountains
- Stamp and emboss Merry Christmas in white to inside of card where it can be seen from cut away area
- Stamp and emboss christmas tree and gift boxes with white embossing powder. Color, add glitter and cut out these stamped and embossed images.
- Embellish front of card with stamped Christmas tree and gift boxes. Use foam tape to lift them up.
- Stamp a Christmas verse and emboss in white.
- Use glitter glue on the front of the card to make snowflakes.
That's it! A bright and very Merry Christmas card.