by Margaret J
Handmade Patchwork Card
This patchwork card was fun to make.
Here's how it was done
- Using a white piece of card, attach strips of masking tape (make them all different lenghts and widths. Can be torn or cut.)
- Once the tape is in place, take a few different small coloured cube ink pads that will go together and tap them one colour at a time onto the card, going over the tape as well.
- Now using small stamps and a dark colour ink, stamp all over the card and tape.
- Once this is done, carefully remove the tape and if you wish stamp smaller designs on the places the tape was.
- Then it can be mounted onto coloured card that blends with the colour you have used.
- Put on the greeting and it's all done.
Note: Masking tape is a paper-like sticky tape that we use for masking when painting windows so the paint won't go on the glass.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Cheer Up The Lonely Card.