Printable Fathers Day Card
Another Free Printables for Easy Cardmaking
This printable Fathers Day card is great for the father who plays golf.
The images are all for the golfer dad. First you need to download the zip file to your computer. Click on it to unzip. Once you unzipped the file,
you will see a folder named 'Happy Father's Day Card'.
There are two files inside this folder; the printable father's day card in pdf format
as well as a Read Me First text file. Open both. Read the text file for directions on using this free printable.
To make the handmade father's day card above, just follow the instructions below.
Cardmaking Supplies For Father's Day Card
- Printable Father's Day Card Download
- white color cardstock A4 or US Letter size
- green color cardstock 8.5" x 6.25"
- color deskjet printer
- paper trimmer
- double sided foam tape
- bone folder
Cardmaking Directions For Printable Fathers Day Card
- Fold green color cardstock into a 4.25' x 6.25" folded blank card
- Use a bone folder to make a sharp fold.
- Print the downloaded printables with the white cardstock.
- Cut out the main front of card picture with your trimmer for a sharp straight cut.
- Paste on front of green card.
- Cut out the golf ball, green golf course, and flag with pole separately.
- Use double sided foam tape to attach golf ball on main image, then the small green golf course on top.
- Glue Flag and pole on top leaving flag kind of flying without any glue or tape.
- Glue down sides of ball and green if you like.
Tips: You can use the graphics for other occasion without the greetings; example birthday card for a golfer or any golf events.
Other Handmade Cards for Father's Day
Share Your Cards
Celebrating Creativity! Connecting Lives!
~ bringing cheer one card at a time.