Thank You Card
by Margaret J
Thank You Butterfly.
This thank you card was created out of some homemade background that I was playing around with.
The background was made by:
- spraying the white card with water
- then dropping small amounts of different colour dye inks ( reinkers would work as well ) onto the wet card
- then placing another wet card on top of the first one
- and pressing them together to spread the inks.
- Allow to dry.
- Then I stamped the butterfly onto it
- and mounted it on pink card.
- I used the background card to put around as a border as well.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Cheer Up The Lonely Card.