A List Of Important Holidays Dates for 2005
This is a list of holidays dates for the year 2005. Enter them into your card making and sending organizer or planner. Make your cards on time and send them out at least two weeks before the holiday's date especially if you're sending international. I have also included some dates that are not official holidays but are important to us.
1. Happy New Year - January 1st
2. Chinese New Year - Wednesday/February 9th
3. Happy Valentine's Day - Monday / February 14th
4. Spring Begins - Sunday / March 20th
5. Happy Easter - Sunday / March 27th
6. Happy Mothers' Day - Sunday / May 8th
7. Happy Fathers' Day - Sunday / June 19th
8. Summer Begins - Tuesday / June 21st
9. Rosh Hashanah - Tuesday / October 4th
10. Ramadah Begins - Tuesday / October 5th
11. Yom Kippur - Thursday / October 13th
12. Halloween - Monday / October 31st
13. Thanksgiving Day - Thursday / November 24th
14. Winter Begins - Wednesday / December 21st
15. Merry Christmas - Sunday / December 25th
16. Kwanzaa - Monday / December 26th
17. Hanukkah - Monday / December 26th
Please do Contact Me if you find any error in these dates or have any more holidays to add to this list. Thank you.
Do subscribe to my free newsletter and stay connected to any updates on this site.
Copyright ©2004-2006 www.making-greeting-cards.com. All Rights Reserved.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.