Three Flowers Happy Birthday - A Striking Handmade Card
This happy birthday card is actually a spring card. It has a garden theme and is an appropriate birthday greeting card to send to someone who loves gardening, someone borned in spring or just anyone who loves flowers and garden bugs.
Below are the items needed to make this striking card. You can use any flower rubber stamp or clipart images in place of the one mentioned here.
Feel free to experiment with other colour combinations. Add glitters, other garden bug stickers or anything to make this spring birthday card a hit.
And most of all, have fun in making this birthday card.
A Striking Garden Theme Happy Birthday
If You Do Not Have The Supplies Listed
Even if you don't have the cardmaking supplies listed below, it's ok. This is quite a simple card design and you could easily hand draw your own three stalks of flowers and the buzzing bees. Still got problem?
Open up your browser like Chrome and google by typing in the words - bees cliparts - as well as - flowers cliparts and images.
You should be able to get some inspiration from the images that Google find for you. Click on Images and you will be able to view all the images.
Try it! Click here!
Another way is go check out some of your children's story books. If you have a library, you can browse the children's section and see if you could get ideas from children picture books.
After a while, you will be able to hand draw your own images.
Happy Birthday Card Making Supplies Used
- Lemon green color cardstock 12" x 6"
- Off white textured paper with adhesive
- Purple color cardstock 1.25"x 6"
- 2 Garden bug 3 D stickers
- Birthday greetings rubber stamp by Penny Black
- Black pigment ink pad
- Heat gun
- Decorative scissors
Card Making Instructions for Birthday Card:
- Score and fold lemon green color cardstock to make a blank square folded card
- Ink flower rubber stamp with black pigment ink and stamp on off white paper.
- Stamp flower image two times.
- Stamp small flower image once.
- Stamp flower stems three times.
- Emboss all images with clear embossing powder immediately after stamping.
- Watercolor the stamped images.
- Trim all the stamped images as close as possible to the edges.
- Peel off the adhesive backing and adhere to front of folded card.
- Refer to the card for placement position.
- Trim purple card with decorative scissors on both edges.
- Cut into two strips; one wider than the other.
- Ink Birthday greetings rubber stamp with black pigment ink.
- Stamp on the right of wider purple strip.
- Pour clear embossing powder over the stamped message and heat.
- Add 3 D garden bug stickers
Cool! A bright and striking happy birthday card that will surely brings a smile to the recipient.
Making Greeting Cards!
Three Flowers Birthday Card
Like This Site?
Celebrating Creativity! Connecting Lives!
~ bringing cheer one card at a time.
Help Me Get The Word Out
If you like making greeting cards and want to encourage others to do so because of its many benefits, please help me share this website with your friends. Just click on the share buttons below to share with your fans and friends. Thank you for sharing the good things in life:-)