A Selection Of Cards Made with Hero Arts Rubber Stamps
Hero Arts Rubber Stamps are very versatile and with a little know-how, your homemade cards can look so attractive.
I love to use Hero Arts stamps. They have many lovely designs that are simply irresistable. I especially love their Poetic Prints Stamps.
Below are two homemade cards made with several of Hero Arts rubber stamps. I have combined the stamped images with color markers, paper punch, buttons and glitter glue.
Card Making Tips: These are card making projects you can make in an afternoon. Make a few and use them as "Thank You Cards" or just cards to keep in contact with your loved ones or friends.
Card Making Supplies:
1. Baby Pink Color Blank Basic Card
2. Small Piece Of Blue Color Card
3. Small Piece Of Baby Pink Color Card
4. 3 Heart Buttons (Red, Purple & Yellow)
5. Baby Pink Color Thread
6. Words Stamp: Take Time To Enjoy The Simple Things In Life by Hero Arts Rubber Stamps
7. Background Stamp: by All Night Media Rubber Stamps
8. Shadow Stamp: Eclipse Square by Hero Arts Rubber Stamps
9. Color Markers: Pink, Blue, Yellow & Green
10. Paper Punches: Circle (Samll & Medium)
11. Water Brush
13. Paper Trimmer
14. Water Spray
15. Heat Gun
16. Black Detail Embossing Powder
17. Memories Black Inkpad
Card Making Instructions:
1. Apply colors all over the background stamp with color markers.
2. Spray water on the stamp to move the colors.
3. Stamp image on the small piece of baby pink card.
4. Dry with the heat gun.
5. Gently tap Words Stamp on Black inkpad and stamp on the background image.
6. Pour black detail embossing powder on the stamped image and tap off excess powder.
7. Melt powder with heat gun.
8. Trim card and layer on blue color card.
9. Brush some colors on the shadow stamp with color markers and spray with water.
10. Stamp on leftover baby pink card and when dry, punch 3 small circles.
11. Use paper punch to punch out 3 edium circles with the blue color card.
12. Pierce holes and attach buttons to the circles with thread.
13. Apply glue and attach to the baby pink blank basic card.
Click here for More Cards Using Hero Arts Rubber Stamps
to top of page :
Making Cards With Hero Arts Rubber Stamps
To subscrbe to GreetingNews! Ezine, a FREE Card Making Newsletter, just fill in your name and email address below and click "Subscribe". Copyright ©2004-2007 www.making-greeting-cards.com. All Rights Reserved.
To subscrbe to GreetingNews! Ezine, a FREE Card Making Newsletter, just fill in your name and email address below and click "Subscribe".
Copyright ©2004-2007 www.making-greeting-cards.com. All Rights Reserved.