Magnolia Shaker Card
After all the lovely comments on my previous card, I thought I'd put this one up to share with you and maybe give ideas...
I recently made this shaker card for my friend's birthday.
I love Magnolia, she's so cute.. :):)
- The card I made of purple and lavender cardboard paper..
- Magnolia stamped, and I colored her in with watercolor pencils..
- I handmade the 2 flowers..
-The transparent plastic (which looks crushed in the picture, it got crushed in the mail) is the front screen for the "shaker" part of the card , which contains colorful beads, confetti and glitter inside... :) (i'm sorry you can't see it)
- The butterfly I made myself
- And the paper on the front I stamped and lined with glitter..
- Last I added a purple and lavender ribbon..
I hope you like it,
Criticism is surely welcome..