Vintage Photo 1
Vintage Photo 1 - This is the first vintage photo I'm adding to the website for you to use on your homemade cards.
Instructions on saving this image to your computer:
1. Place your mouse cursor on the image and right click.
2. Click "Save Image As"
3. When the window open up - choose where you want to save the file - e.g. desktop, etc.
4. Click "Save" and that's it.
This is a jpg file so you can open it with your photo editing software like Photoshop CS. or even the free Paint program that comes with your Windows system.
See below for ideas on using this image.
What to do with this image? Here are some ideas:
- You can modify it in your photo editor or leave it as it is.
- Print it out on glossy photo paper or cardstock.
- Now is the fun part - you can burn around the edges, tear and stain the edges, paint on it, stamp words on it, highlight some part with gold leaf, or gold gel pen. You can also add lace or ribbon to it with a machine or hand stitching. Embellished with buttons, silk flowers, etc.
- Layer and mount it onto a blank card front.
- Finally, have fun!
Making Greeting Cards
Like This Site?
Celebrating Creativity! Connecting Lives!
~ bringing cheer one card at a time.
Help Me Get The Word Out
If you like making greeting cards and want to encourage others to do so because of its many benefits, please help me share this website with your friends. Just click on the share buttons below to share with your fans and friends. Thank you for sharing the good things in life:-)
Top of Vintage Photo 1