How to Make Your Own Stickers At Home
You can easily make your own stickers at home. These homemade stickers can be used as embellishments for your homemade cards or scrapbooks.
All you need to make your own stickers are a roll of the broadest clear cellophane tapes and some black and white or color photocopied images and follow the step by step instructions below.
Notes: You can use cutouts from magazines too instead of photocopied images.
Stickers Making Supplies Needed:
1. broadest roll of clear cellophane tape
2. photocopied images
Stickers Making Instructions:
1. Have your desired images black and white or color photocopied.
2. Trim the photocopied images.
3. Place it face up on a flat working surface.
4. Cut out a piece of clear cellophane tape slightly bigger than the size of the image.
5. Cover the image with the clear cellophane tape.
6. Use your thumb to rub over the clear tape.
7. Soak the tape in water for a minute.
8. Remove the paper from the tape by gently rubbing on it. The soaked paper will come off easily leaving the image on the tape.
9. Dry the tape and attach to your card or scrapbooking paper. If the tape is not sticky enough, just add some glue.
If it's a black and white image and you want to add some color, just add glitter glue to the image on the tape.
Do this with children. They will love it.
If you find this site helpful and like to enjoy the spirit of giving too, please leave a donation to help towards the ministry of card sending and the upkeep and maintenance of this informative website.
Subscribe to GreetingNews! - a free monthly newsletter sent directly to your mailbox every month and stay abreast of the latest news and trends on greeting card making and all updates made to this site. Just fill in your name and email address in the box below and click "Subscribe".
Copyright ©2004-2007 www.making-greeting-cards.com. All Rights Reserved.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.