Say Thank You Very Much With This Card
A handmade thank you card to say "Thank You Very Much" to your boss for giving you a salary raise or a girlfriend who remembered your birthday.
Or make and send it to someone who's always there for you. What about to your mom just to let her know that you appreciate her?
Tips: Don't have the same rubber stamp? Use another floral image stamp instead.
Card Making Supplies :
1. White Cardstock
2. Dark Orange Blank Card
3. Rubber Stamps: Daisy Bloom and thank you message by Hero Arts
4. Orange color designer paper
5. Orange color pigment inkpad
6. Grey color pigment inkpad
Card Making Instructions :
1. Ink the Daisy Bloom rubber stamp with the orange color inkpad and stamp the three flowers on the white cardstock.(refer to photo above for position)
2. Ink the message stamp with the grey inkpad and stamp on the left of the three flowers.
3. Use a small pair of sharp scissors to snip inside the centre flower and cut inside the stamped outline.
4. Layer the white cardstock over the orange designer paper. (You can just cut a circle larger than the flower image and glue it behind the cut flower)
5. Layer over the dark orange card blank.
Tips: Use any suitable pattern paper, e.g. a magazine cutout, instead of the designer paper.
Copyright ©2004-2006 www.making-greeting-cards.com. All Rights Reserved.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.