Making Bookmarks With Punches
I love making bookmarks. They are very easy to make and in just an afternoon, you can make quite a few. Let's make some bookmarks for your children or friends using punched stencils. School term has just begin. Your children will need some to put between the pages of his or her school text books.
So why not make some bookmarks yourself with the help of the instructions following. Save money and make something unique. Add some encouraging words or quotes and make them very personal.
"Take Time To Listen To Your Heart." : Red heart and scalloped border with red ribbon.
Listen to Your Heart
"Think in unlimited ways." - Fall gingko leaves
"Confidence is an attitude." - Dophins dance
Supply Needed for Making Bookmarks:
- white cardstock
- paper scrap
- stencil brush
- ink pads
- saying stamps (optional)
- computer generated texts
- repositional glue
- hole punch
- Print quotes or saying on white card stock.
- Cut to bookmark sizes.
- Punch on paper scrap.
- Apply some repositional glue to the back of the punched scrap.
- Place the negative punched image on the bookmark.
- Ink your stencil brush with the inkpad.
- Fill in color on the punched out scrap.
- Remove scrap and fill in details with a pen.
- Punch a hole on top and tie with ribbon of fibers.
"Champions never give up." - Kitten playing with ball of thread.
"Think SUCCESS always." - Squares, triangles and circles.
Falling Leaves - sorry, can't see the words.
More Bookmarks Ideas
- Make Beads Ribbon Bookmarks - not your traditional bookmarks. This is a beaded ribbon - actually beads at the two ends of ribbon. Have a look!
Making Greeting Cards!
Like This Site?
Celebrating Creativity! Connecting Lives!
~ bringing cheer one card at a time.
Help Me Get The Word Out
If you like making greeting cards and want to encourage others to do so because of its many benefits, please help me share this website with your friends. Just click on the share buttons below to share with your fans and friends. Thank you for sharing the good things in life :-)
Another way to share Making-Greeting-Cards.com...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.