by Valerie Smith
(Anmore, British Columbia, Canada)
Gorgeous Birthday Swirls
I made this birthday swirls card for my very dear friend, Jill.
Jill and I have been friends for many years. We live quite a distance apart and I don't see her as often as I'd like to.
How I made this card...
- I cut a 5" white square card, a 5" purple circle and a 5" purple matte.
- I stamped the 5" circle with a swirl stamp from Hero Arts, then cut it in half.
- In hindsight, I'd change the 5" matte to a 4" matte.
- I stamped Happy Birthday (Stampin Up) in black onto white card stock, mounted it to purple, then to white card stock.
- Finally I added a butterfly and a flower (Got Flowers) that I added black dots to.