Chinese New Year Gift
Homemade Paper-bag For Goodies
A Chinese New Year gift with a Lunar New Year greeting card created all by yourself in the comfort of your home will surely bring a smile to the recipients.
Yes! Why not surprise your friends, relatives or neighbours with home-packed gifts for Chinese New Year? Make it special! Make it different!
Spring! Gift Packs
Chinese New Year Gift : Supplies Used
- red color cardstock - A4 or Letter size"
- 2 x orange color cardstock die cut frame
- new spring rubber stamp by Komodo
- paper blossom flowers
- black ink pad
- gold color ink pen
- red and blue color strings
- bone folder
- hole punch
- decorative scissors
- paper bag template
Chinese New Year Goodies Bag : Step-by-step Instructions
- Open out a paper bag and use as a template.
- Cut, score, fold and glue your red card stock to make a paperbag.
- Stamp 'new' spring' words with black ink on front and back of red paper bag.
- Apply glue to gold frame die cuts and attach to front and back of paper bag.
- Use the gold color ink pen to write Happy New Year on the side of the black stamped words.
- Use decorative scissors to trim top of paper bag.
- Put in sweets or other candies like chocolate and nuts.
- Fold top of paper bag about 1" to make a flap.
- Punch two holes.
- Tie with the red and blue strings and attach some silk or paper sakura blossom flowers with glue using a hot glue gun or any adhesive that will stick strongly.
Note: It is so important to make sure that the flowers won't drop out easily. Never good to have your decoration coming out at a touch since these gift packages would be handled quite a lot.
You can also use this Chinese new year gift paper bag to put in those small mandarin oranges or round sweet cakes. If need be, make them bigger by increasing the size or use a bigger paper bag for a template.
Paper Bag Template
For those who need a paper bag template, I am listening. I am putting a bookmark here to return and add in instructions on how to make a perfect paper bag with picture for each step. I hope to get this done as soon as possible as I only read your Facebook's comments today and can see that this is so needed for you to understand how these red Chinese New Year gift bags were created.
I definitely hope to have this done as soon as possible. So tying a red thread around my finger to keep myself reminded. :-)
Making Greeting Cards!
Chinese New Year Cards
Chinese New Year Goodies Packs
Like This Site?
Celebrating Creativity! Connecting Lives!
~ bringing cheer one card at a time.
Help Me Get The Word Out
If you like making greeting cards and want to encourage others to do so because of its many benefits, please help me share this website with your friends. Just click on the share buttons below to share with your fans and friends. Thank you for sharing the good things in life :-)
Another way to share Making-Greeting-Cards.com...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
To Top of Page
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.