After all the lovely comments on my previous card, I thought I'd put this one up to share with you and maybe give ideas...
I recently made this shaker card for my friend's birthday.
I love Magnolia, she's so cute.. :):)
- The card I made of purple and lavender cardboard paper..
- Magnolia stamped, and I colored her in with watercolor pencils..
- I handmade the 2 flowers..
-The transparent plastic (which looks crushed in the picture, it got crushed in the mail) is the front screen for the "shaker" part of the card , which contains colorful beads, confetti and glitter inside... :) (i'm sorry you can't see it)
- The butterfly I made myself
- And the paper on the front I stamped and lined with glitter..
- Last I added a purple and lavender ribbon..
I hope you like it,
Criticism is surely welcome..
Comments for Magnolia Shaker Card
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Homemade Birthday Cards.