Moulded Rose Card
by Margaret J
A Moulded Rose Card
How To Make This Moulded Rose Card:
- This moulded rose was made by pulping up some facial tissues and pressing into a pottery mould.
- Allowed to dry then coloured with tombow pens.
- Mount a red card onto a white card.
- Stamp "Thank You" onto the red sheet with a Versamark pad then emboss in gold.
- The gold strips around the edge is what we call "Peel Craft". They are like stickers that are on sheets.
- Last thing to do is mount the rose. I did this with glue rather than double sided tape as it is slightly bulkier than a normal embellishment.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Cheer Up The Lonely Card.