Thank You So Much Card
Saying 'Thanks!" with style
Shocking red Thank You So Much greeting card created with Hero Arts rubber stamp, Quickutz's embossing folders and Martha Stewart's border punch.
Actually, the color combination is red, black and white but dominantly red.
“God gave you a gift of 84,600 seconds today.
Have you used one of them to say thank you?”
- William Arthur Ward
Thank You So Much Greeting Card
I'm thinking of someone faraway but always staying in touch with a handmade card. I need to make her a card to say how much I appreciate her and her encouragement and concern for me. Also for all the thoughts that go into the numerous cards she made and sent to me through the snail post.
What shall I make for her? I really want to make something that shows how deeply I'm touched by her gestures of friendship.
Well, this is the Thank You So Much greeting card I came up with. It takes a longer-than-usual time to make this card as I did put a lot of thought and effort into making it.
I will walk out to the post office after uploading this page here to post it. Hope she likes it:-)
Making Thank You Greeting Card
- Cut red cardstock to size: 8.25" x 6"
- Score at center and fold to create a basic card.
- Emboss Thank You So Much onto a square piece of red card stock.
- Trim around the shape.
- Emboss white card stock using the polka dots embossing folder.
- Trim to size: 4" x 4"
- Punch border stamp ( Martha Stewart: flower bed) using black textured cardstock.
- Trim to 4" length.
- Attach to polka dots white card with glue overlapping a little.
- Attach ribbon at the joint and fold extra ribbon to the back to neaten.
- Glue the whole assembly to the front of the red card.
- Use double-sided foam tape to attach cut out embossed Thank you just at the center of the ribbon.
- Stamp Hero Arts flourish and flowers onto a white card.
- Color with colored pencils.
- Use double-sided foam tape to attach just above the embossed Thank You with a little of the flourish tucked under.
- Stamp flowers onto white card, color and trim.
- Attach with double-sided foam tape on top of stamped flowers for a 3D look.
- Add pearl gems on centres of flowers.
What do you think? Will she like this red Thank You handmade card?
More Quotes for Saying Thank You
Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return.
Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever.
But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go.
- Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it
is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
- William Ward
When eating bamboo sprouts,
remember the man who planted them.
- Chinese Proverb
Like This Site?
Celebrating Creativity! Connecting Lives!
~ bringing cheer one card at a time.
Help Me Get The Word Out
If you like making greeting cards and want to encourage others to do so because of its many benefits, please help me share this website with your friends. Just click on the share buttons below to share with your fans and friends. Thank you for sharing the good things in life:-)
Top of Thank You So Much Card