Tissue Moulded Pear
by Margaret J
Tissue Moulded Pear On Green
For this tissue moulded pear, the tissue moulding was done with very cheap facial tissues.
How To Make
- Lay one tissue at a time over a rubber stamp you want to mould
- Spray the paper with water till it is well wet
- Push it onto the stamp with your fingers till it moulds around the image
- Continue to layer up the paper tissue , spraying each layer till you have about 6 to 8 layers,
- Make sure you press the tissue onto the stamp each time you add a layer.
- It's a good idea to have your hands very wet as well to prevent the paper sticking to your hands.
- Allow to dry, (This can take a couple of days)
- Now tear the edges to the shape and size you want and add it to a card.
What you are looking at on this tissue moulded pear card is the side that has been against the stamp.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Cheer Up The Lonely Card.