Sweet Baby Shower Thank You Note-card
Say thanks with this Baby Shower Thank You note-card after the Baby Shower Party.
This is quite a simple card to make. You can replace the images of the presents with your mini wrapped parcels if you do not have any rubber stamps. Just use a piece of colored paper and fold into a mini parcel and tie with string or ribbon.
Baby Shower Thank You Card
Blue and Dusty Pink Note-card
Card Making Supplies Used for Baby Shower Thank You Notecard
- blue blank cards
- white cardstocks
- rubber stamps (Thank You by Kodomo No Kao, Gift by KAISERstamp, Background Block by All Night Media.)
- paper trimmer
- white color button
- small flower punch
- parcel string
- small white tag
- ink pads : Ancient Page - flamingo/Versafine - onyx black/Memories - soft vanilla
- double-sided foam tape
Useful Cardmaking Tips
Clean clear stamp immediately with dish washing detergent after use. For stubborn stain, use a dish cloth to rub off the ink stains.
Use clear embossing powder on coloUred stamped images. If you missed any stray powder, it's not noticeAble.
Click here to read more card making tips.
Card Making Instructions
- Ink Thank You word stamp with Versafine Black ink pad.
- Stamp on the white tag.
- Dab Ancient Page - Flamingo color inkpad over white cardstock to color a small portion of the white cardstock.
- Punch out 3 small flowers.
- Use a blunt tool to press on the back of the punched flowers to form the centers.
- Shape the flowers with your fingers and glue to the white tag just slightly on the left below the Thank You words.
- Attach string to the tag.
- Ink the Background Block rubber stamp with Memories - Soft Vanilla ink pad.
- Stamp onto the white cardstock.
- Trim around the stamped white cardstock leaving a narrow border.
- Sew the button onto the stamped background card.
- Tie the tag to the buton.
- Stamp the Gift rubber stamp twice onto white cardstock; once with black ink and another with the flamingo color ink.
- Trim around the stamped images.
- Use double sided tape to attach the black gift image to the background card just below the tag.
- Use foam tape to attach the flamingo gift image to the background card just to the right on top of the black gift image.
- Mount onto the blue blank card.
A simple cute and sweet baby shower thank you note card to send to your friends who came bearing baby shower gifts.
Making Greeting Cards!
Baby Greeting Cards
Baby Shower Thanks Card
Like This Site?
Celebrating Creativity! Connecting Lives!
~ bringing cheer one card at a time.
Help Me Get The Word Out
If you like making greeting cards and want to encourage others to do so because of its many benefits, please help me share this website with your friends. Just click on the share buttons below to share with your fans and friends. Thank you for sharing the good things in life:-)
To Top of Page