Happy Boss Day Card
An easy to make happy boss's day greeting card
A happy boss day card to make on your computer. Use the free cardmaking template provided below to print the words on cardstock.
And here are the instructions for making this computer printed greeting card.
Card-making Supplies Used For This Homemade Happy Boss Day Card
- Off white color cardstock (Letter size)
- Color Printer
- Stazon ink pad - Black Cherry (optional)
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Office clip or red heart shaped clip
- Boss's Day Card Template
Note: When printing the boss day card template, remember to set Page Scaling to "None"
Simple Card-making Instructions
- Download the free template provided.
- Open with Adobe Reader. If you don't have the Adobe Reader software, please download it here.
- Print on Letter size off-white color cardstock.
- Cut card and fold.
- Cut out the alphabets for the word BOSS.
- Paint office clip or heart shaped clip with Stazon black cherry color. Will dry fast.
- Attach clip to the top of letter 'O' in BOSS.
- Arrange, apply glue or tape and attach to front of your handmade card.
That's it! Send it to your boss wishing him or her a very happy boss's day.
Boss Day Card
Like This Site?
Celebrating Creativity! Connecting Lives!
~ bringing cheer one card at a time.
Help Me Get The Word Out
If you like making greeting cards and want to encourage others to do so because of its many benefits, please help me share this website with your friends. Just click on the share buttons below to share with your fans and friends. Thank you for sharing the good things in life :-)
Top of Happy Boss Day Card