happy boss day card
easy to make happy boss's day greeting card
A happy boss day card to make on your computer. Use the free cardmaking template provided below to print the words on cardstock.
click here to view a bigger image of this happy boss's day card
And here are the instructions for making this computer printed greeting card.
card making supplies used for this homemade card
- Off white color cardstock (Letter size)
- Color Printer
- Stazon ink pad - Black Cherry (optional)
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Office clip or red heart shaped clip
- Boss's Day Card Template
simple card making instructions
- 1. Download the free template provided.
- 2. Open with Adobe Reader. If you don't have the Adobe Reader software, please download it here.
- 3. Print on Letter size off-white color cardstock.
- 4. Cut card and fold.
- 5. Cut out the alphabets for the word BOSS.
- 6. Paint office clip or heart shaped clip with Stazon black cherry color. Will dry fast.
- 7. Attach clip to the top of letter 'O' in BOSS.
- 8. Arrange, apply glue or tape and attach to front of your handmade card.
Note: When printing the boss day card template, remember to set Page Scaling to "None".
That's it! Send it to your boss wishing him or her a very happy boss's day.
Celebrating Creativity! Connecting Lives!
~ bringing cheer one card at a time.