Business Christmas Card - Blue Corporate Holiday Card Design
Make this business Christmas card! This blue corporate holiday greeting card is a unique card design and great for sending to clients or business associates.
Blue Watercolored Wash & Embossed Christmas Card
Well, I have been asked to create some Christmas cards for a business and I thought the above blue Christmas card design might be appropriate to convert to a Christmas greeting card one can send to a business associate.
Card Making Supplies for this Blue Business Christmas Card:
- White Color Square Blank Card
- Navy Blue Pigment Ink Pad
- Rubber Stamp : Silent Night Holy Night
- White Color Cardstock
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Heat Gun
- Double-sided Tape
- Foam Tape
Card Making Instruction for Corporate Christmas Greeting Card:
- Ink "Silent Night Holy Night" rubber stamp with navy pigment ink and stamp on white cardstock.
- Pour clear embossing powder over the stamped image.
- Use heat gun to melt the powder.
- Trim and put aside.
- Apply navy ink to 4 strips of white cardstocks. You can do this by directly applying the inkpad onto the cardstocks.
- Then go over with a sponge or tissue.
- Wipe off certain area to give a aged look.
- Apply navy ink lightly over the blank card front with a sponge.
- Attach the four strips of inked cardstocks to the four edges of the card with double-sided tape.
- Edge the "Silent Night Holy Night" stamped image with navy ink.
- Attach to centre of the card with foam tape for a 3D effect.
- Voila! A business holiday greeting card! Add a business Holiday Card saying.
Your business festive greeting card is now ready to be addressed and posted. Do make sure you make and post these Christmas greeting cards on time for the Holiday season. Remember that most of your business associates might be taking days off before the holiday. You do not want them to receive your business holiday greeting card after they returned from their Christmas holidays on the first week after the new year. So post your holiday greeting cards early!
I will be adding more examples of these cards so do bookmark this website to see the new handmade greeting cards.
Mind you! Not everyone likes this kind of rustic card design. Many might lean towards the clean and neat style so if you know that this greeting card isn't suited for your company image or one that your clients or business associates might not expect from you, do check out the other Corporate cards as well as the two DIY Christmas cards for clients on this greeting card website.
Making Greeting Cards!
Blue Biz Christmas Greeting Card
Like This Site?
Celebrating Creativity! Connecting Lives!
~ bringing cheer one card at a time.
Help Me Get The Word Out
If you like making greeting cards and want to encourage others to do so because of its many benefits, please help me share this website with your friends. Just click on the share buttons below to share with your fans and friends. Thank you for sharing the good things in life:-)
Top of Business Christmas Card