Here's a free printable Christmas Card that you can download to your computer, print and send. Be creative! Add glitter glue, layer on color cardstock, or cut and paste to give your card a 3D look.
1. Printable Christmas Card 001
2. Cream Cardstock
3. Green Color Cardstock
4. Decorative Scissors
1. Download Printable Christmas Card 001
2. Print pages one (1) and three (3) on cream card-stock.
3. Print page two (2) on lightweight paper.
4. Fold printed card from page one(1) into half.
5. Trim with decorative scissors on the edges.
6. Attach to green colour card-stock.
7. Attach lightweight printed paper to inside of card.
8. Cut out the word "CHRISTMAS" and the star. Use double-sided foam tape and attach to card to give a 3D look. (Optional)
Celebrating Creativity! Connecting Lives!
~ bringing cheer one card at a time.
If you like making greeting cards and want to encourage others to do so because of its many benefits, please help me share this website with your friends. Just click on the share buttons below to share with your fans and friends. Thank you for sharing the good things in life :-)
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.