Line Drawing Picture for Weekly Card Challenge
Here's another challenge for you. Below is a line drawing of a beautiful lady all dressed up, sitting and looking cool and fashionable.
Well, what can you do with this picture?
Scroll below for some card making ideas using this image.
Note: Place your cursor on the line art drawing image below and right click. Then Save to your desktop or create a folder and name it Weekly Card Challenge and put all your WCC images in this folder.
Some Card-making Ideas Using This Line Drawing
- Prick holes along the lines and stitch with thread. Colour inside the lines.
- Add glitters to certain parts of the image.
- Add buttons, sequins, etc. to embellish the picture.
- Print another copy and draw a circle on the duplicate copy. Colour it and cut out. Use foam tape to paste it on top of the other picture. This will 'spotlight' the whole drawing of the pretty woman. Do not colour the main picture below.
- Create a veil and put it on her head to make a wedding card.
- Mask the printed image and create a scene with rubber stamps or free drawing.
The above are just some ideas on how to use the above black and white drawing for your homemade cards. I'm sure that once you started studying and working with this picture, your creative juice will start working and soon you'll have lots of ideas to share too.
So start creating!
Making Greeting Cards!
Weekly Card Challenge
Drawing of Pretty Woman
Like This Site?
Celebrating Creativity! Connecting Lives!
~ bringing cheer one card at a time.
Help Me Get The Word Out
If you like making greeting cards and want to encourage others to do so because of its many benefits, please help me share this website with your friends. Just click on the share buttons below to share with your fans and friends. Thank you for sharing the good things in life :-)
Another way to share Making-Greeting-Cards.com...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Top of Line Drawing
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.