Happy Mothers Day Tags
Label Your Gifts For Moms By Attaching These Beauties
Mothers Day tags are so useful for tying onto your gifts for moms. They can be exquisite or they can also sport a grunge look.
Click on any image
for gallery or expanded view.
Since they are handmade by you yourself, you know what kind of gift you are giving and what style mama favours. So let's make these little beauties and attach them to your Happy Mother's Day presents.
Mothers and daughters are closest,
When daughters become mothers.
Pink Mothers Day Tag
The above is made using a scalloped tag die cut on the Accucut Grandemark machine.
It's a favorite of mine and I tend to reach out for this die most of the time so you might see a few of my handmade creations here and elsewhere using this die template.
Tag Making Supplies Used:
- pink colour card-stock
- white colour card-stock
- accucut scalloped tag die
- grandemark die cut machine
- die cutting kit
- versa magic ink pad: pink petunia
- spellbinder frame die
- big shot machine
- friskars' 2" circle punch
- martha stewart's border punch
- hole punch
- hero arts clear stamp: Happy Mother's Day
- hero arts wood mounted stamps: loop ribbon, daisy reverse pattern
- double-sided tape
- pink satin ribbon
Tag Making Instructions:
- Die cut the pink and white cardstocks with the scalloped tag die on the Grandemark machine.
- Punch the bottom of white tag with martha stewart's border punch.
- Ink daisy reverse pattern stamp with pink petunia color ink and stamp image to cover white tag.
- Glue stamped white tag over pink tag.
- Die cut spellbinder's round frame die with pink cardstock.
- Punch 2" circle with white cardstock.
- Ink Happy Mother's Day greeting with smokey gray ink and stamp on circle card.
- Use double-sided tape or glue to attach white circle card to pink round frame and then onto the front of tag.
- Ink loop ribbon stamp with pink petunia color ink and stamp on white cardstock.
- Trim and attach to bottom of ring of hearts frame and above lace border.
- Punch another hole on the scalloped tag above the existing hole.
- Tie a bow with the pink satin ribbon.
If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? - Milton Berle
Yellow Mothers Day Tag
- Another tag using the same scalloped tag die from Accucut.
- This is a simple fresh and clean looking Mothers Day tag.
- The inks used are both from Memento. The colors are cantaloupe and bamboo leaves.
- Stamps are both from Hero Arts; exotic bloom, envelope pattern and Happy Mother's Day.
- After die cutting the scalloped tag on white cardstock, I stamped the envelope pattern background image onto the white tag with Memento's bamboo leaves color ink.
- Then stamp the exotic bloom image as well as the Happy Mother's Day message with Memento's cantaloupe color ink on another piece of white cardstock.
- Trim the exotic bloom image on the right to the top leaving the left side to align with the white tag.
- Place the exotic bloom image onto the tag and trim using the tag as a guide.
- Use double-sided foam tape on the back of the exotic bloom image and attach to the tag aligning to the left edge.
- Cut the Happy Mother's Day greeting and glue onto the middle of the tag with the left edge inserted under the exotic bloom image.
- Punch another hole above existing one and tie a off white satin ribbon.
- Finally, apply some glitter glue to the flowers on the exotic bloom image.
Hope you enjoy looking at these two Happy Mothers Day tags. I pray that you'll be inspired to make your very own and surprise your mom this Happy Mother's Day.
A mother's hands are caring hands
that teach her child so much
How to play and how to pray,
how to reach and touch.
A mother's arms are loving arms
that hold her child so close,
Yet always open gladly
when her child needs freedom most.
A mother's love is gentle love
that helps her child to grow...
A mother's love is everywhere
her child will ever go.
Happy Mother's Day Cards
Quotes and Poems for Mom
Making Greeting Cards!
Mother's Day Cards
Gift Tags for Moms
Like This Site?
Celebrating Creativity! Connecting Lives!
~ bringing cheer one card at a time.
Help Me Get The Word Out
If you like making greeting cards and want to encourage others to do so because of its many benefits, please help me share this website with your friends. Just click on the share buttons below to share with your fans and friends. Thank you for sharing the good things in life:-)
Top of Happy Mothers Day Tags