Handmade Cards by Barbara Phelps
Barbara Phelps from Shenandoah, Iowa sent me these beautiful Happy Mother's Day cards.
Happy Mother's Day Card
Here's the Happy Mothers Day Card specially created by Barb Phelps.
Barbara skilfully used the tearing and layering technique for this lovely card.
She also embellished this beautiful handmade card with satin ribbon, gold studs and a shoe charm.
The colours combination is just perfect.
What a Victorian beauty!
Message on Card Front:
M O T H E R
- a Shoulder to cry on
- a Smile to count on
- a Love to live on
Victorian Collage Card
Another lovely creation by Barbara from Iowa.
A Victorian collage card that is just so right for Happy Mothers Day.
Barbara used an old black and white photograph as the focus point and added buttons, charms, lace, mini gloves, a cutout image of a key and other aged newsprints to create this beautiful handmade card.
More Cards by Barbara Phelps
- Cards 2 - Three beautiful handmade cards. A Happy Anniversary card, a black and white card with an image of a lion, and a stamped image of a cluster of grapes layered on colour card-stocks.
- Cards 3 - Three beauties indeed! Dragonfly Tags On A Card/Faux Cross-Stitched Card/Vintage Style Photo Card. (Check out how Barbara created a faux cross stitch effect as well as incorporating tags and photo into her creations.) So creative!
- Cards 4 - Three cards three techniques used. Stamping on glue, tissue technique and weaving technique.
- Cards 5 - Two interesting cards using finger printing art. Check it out! You sure want to try making them.
- Cards 6 - Must view! Six rubber stamped cards using Gibson Girl image, a stamp of horses, Oriental bamboo and more. Barbara explained the various methods and supplies she used to create these hand-stamped cards.
Handmade Cards by Other Readers
A whole section of homemade cards created and submitted by readers of this cardmaking website. Have a look and get inspired!
Cards by Other Readers
Like This Site?
Celebrating Creativity! Connecting Lives!
~ bringing cheer one card at a time.
Help Me Get The Word Out
If you like making greeting cards and want to encourage others to do so because of its many benefits, please help me share this website with your friends. Just click on the share buttons below to share with your fans and friends. Thank you for sharing the good things in life :-)
Top of Handmade Cards by Barbara Phelps