Making Birth Announcements
For Your New Born
Lovely Birth Announcements to send out to relatives and friends announcing the birth of your new born.
With the addition of the baby to the family, you might find yourself too busy to make and send out your own homemade new baby announcements.
Notes: If you need help on how to write the words for these birth announcements, just go to Baby Cards' Verses.
Tips: Just use a rose pink or sweet pastel colour theme if it's a baby girl.
Well, a family member can always help to create these cards. Or you could do them in stages.
Actually, these cards are easy to create and can be done very quickly.
If you want to view a bigger version of this card, just place your mouse curser on the image and click. It will open out in a new window.
Supplies for Making Birth Announcements
- Light Blue blank cards
- White cardstocks
- Rubber stamp: Teddy bear
- Paper Trimmer with scallop blade
- 4 pcs heart shaped buttons (Blue)
- Memories Acid Free Dye Ink Pad : Soft Vanilla
- Needle and blue thread
- Double sided tape
Instructions for Card-making Announcements
- Use Microsoft Word to create the words.
- Print onto white cardstocks.
- Trim on all sides with scallop blade.
- Ink stamp with Soft Vanilla color ink pad.
- Stamp the teddy bear stamp randomly over the white cardstocks.
- Sew the buttons onto the 4 corners with blue thread.
- Apply double sided tape and attach to light blue blank cards.
I have started a dedicated website for all things birthday. In there, you will be able to view and get printable Happy Birthday cards and announcements as well as party invitations, decorations, and party favors.
Check out the birthday website.
You might like these
Sweet baby shower thank you notecard with cute embellishments like button, tag and punched out tiny flowers. A appreciation card to say thank you for the shower of gifts.
Need Baby Shower Invitations ideas? Get inspiration and ideas here on this cardmaking website.
Baby greeting cards to proudly announce the new born. With samples of birth announcements, baby shower invitations and baby shower thank you notes here, you can make them with flair.
Like This Site?
Celebrating Creativity! Connecting Lives!
~ bringing cheer one card at a time.
Help Me Get The Word Out
If you like making greeting cards and want to encourage others to do so because of its many benefits, please help me share this website with your friends. Just click on the share buttons below to share with your fans and friends. Thank you for sharing the good things in life :-)
Another way to share Making-Greeting-Cards.com...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
top of Making Birth Announcements
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.