A Christmas Card To Father
- Dad will be proud to receive your handmade Christmas card.
Make a Christmas card to father who has been a great influence in your life. A personally handmade Christmas card would be a very special gift by itself to your dad on Christmas day.
To: Dad! From: ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ Me
The above holiday card sending "merriest wishes" with the so lovely hedgehog could be a Christmas card to make for any family member or for a friend. Just change to 'DAD' to the person's name and it will be a really personalised Christmas card for that particular person.
Well, this is a Christmas card for father so the word 'DAD' is handwritten in on the Christmas ornament tag hanging on the hedgehog's finger.
Here's the step by step instructions for making this Christmas card for your father.
Christmas Card to Father ♡DIY♡
Make your father a handmade card this Christmas! ♡♡♡
Card Making Supplies Used:
- white cardstock (half of A4 sized card)
- Frequent Flyer - a hedgehog rubber stamp image by Penny Black
- black pigment ink pad
- clear embossing powder
- embossing heat gun
- double sided foam tape
- Christmas ornament rubber stamp by Hero Arts
- Christmas words rubber stamp - merriest wishes - by Hero Arts
- watercolor brush and water
- black Pigma Micron pens (005 and 01)
- ruler and pencil
Card Making Instructions:
- Using a pencil and ruler, draw the frames on the folded white card stock.
- Color within the frames with watercolors.
- Go over the lines with black Pigma Micron 005 pen.
- Add the dots.
- Stamp the hedgehog and Christmas ornament with black ink and heat embossed using clear embossing powder.
- Use watercolors to color the rubber stamped images.
- Write to: DAD and from: me :) with the 01 pen
- Trim with scissors close to image.
- Arrange on card front and attach with double-sided foam tape.
- Stamp merriest wishes on the bottom right of the card.
Just 4 Fun!
Heart symbols can easily be created with just a few keystrokes but the easiest is just to copy and paste
♥ ♡ ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧☺
Well, a simple card with a big message for dad. Now add a handwritten message, then slip it into an envelope and you have a personalised Christmas card for your father, ready to be posted out or hand carried with a Christmas present for daddy.
More Handmade Cards for Father
Click here to check out some cards for guys.
You might like these
These cat Christmas cards are part of an animal Christmas card design collection.
Fold this origami Christmas tree card with double-side printed scrapbooking paper. Use the origami tree template provided and make this delightfully origami card.
Create Christmas tree cards easily with tree rubber stamps and embellishments like brads or beads.
Like This Site?
Celebrating Creativity! Connecting Lives!
~ bringing cheer one card at a time.
Help Me Get The Word Out
If you like making greeting cards and want to encourage others to do so because of its many benefits, please help me share this website with your friends. Just click on the share buttons below to share with your fans and friends. Thank you for sharing the good things in life :-)
Another way to share Making-Greeting-Cards.com...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
To Top of Christmas Card to Father
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.